Monday, March 2, 2009

It's the most wonderful time of the year...

No, it's not Christmas or Halloween or anyone's birthday. It's almost St. Patrick's Day. And that means... drum roll please... Shamrock Shakes are back at McDonald's!

Sydney seems to love Mommy's favorite flavor - mixing together mint and chocolate shakes. But AJ always has to be different. This is, after all, the same kid who likes olives. AJ wanted a strawberry shake instead.

I should have known something was up when the answering maching picked up when I tried calling home about 10 minutes after Jeff and the kids usually get there. Daddy and the kids did a quick run to the Golden Arches. I don't think I even had my coat off before AJ excitedly announced, "We went to McDonald's and got shakes!"

No comments:

Post a Comment