Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Polka fun

After seeing yesterday's video of Sydney dancing, my Mom reminded me of the fun Sydney had dancing during our trip to Florida last month. I don't have any photos of that evening at their park, but my Mom's comment reminded me that I still hadn't put up pictures of one of the trip's highlights: lunch at Epcot.

We ate at the Biergarten Restaurant, a German-themed buffet that included live music.

There was about a 20-minute gap between when the kids finished eating and the start of the first show. Some kids a few tables over apparently were even antsier than ours, and so their parents let them run around on the wooden dance floor. It took little encouragement for our kids to join them.

Of course, the real fun started when the musicians came on stage. At first, it was only kids dancing. But then Jeff decided it was time for a Daddy-daughter dance.

After about a minute of that, AJ, who'd been dancing solo, invited me to join him. I discovered later that a very nice gentleman who'd been seated farther down the table from us, whom we'd been talking with throughout the meal, had picked up my camera and recorded some memories for us.

Later in the dance, Jeff cut in, so we switched partners.

Someday the kids will probably want to destroy all evidence of this moment, but it was really cute to watch them dance together.

No comments:

Post a Comment